Run your home on solar power during the evening and protect your household from blackouts with Australia's most popular home battery.
Fill in your details below to order a new Powerwall 2 Home Battery online.
By paying a 10% deposit today, you will lock in the price of $12,290 on our current stock and secure your place for installation.
After placing your order, the Solaray team will be in contact to confirm all the details of your order, and to plan the installation of your new Tesla Powerwall 2.
If you have any questions about the planning and installation of your new Powerwall 2, please don’t hesitate to contact our installation department at any time.
Tesla Powerwall 2 Order Form
Price is for a fully installed battery in Greater Sydney only
1300 221 586
As one of the largest and most experienced independent Solar & Storage Companies in Australia, Solaray is the best choice to ensure a smooth and expertly configured installation.
Terms and Conditions
1. Prices quoted are fully inclusive of all supply and installation costs unless otherwise stated. E&O.E.
2. For new solar systems, a new or replacement electricity meter may be required from your energy retailer or distributor. Please see metering section below if applicable
3. Prices include GST unless otherwise stated
4. The quote is valid for 14 days unless otherwise stated
5. If, after review of the site details and/or site inspection, Solaray considers the installation should not proceed (for reasons such as unavailable access, safety, excessive shading or roof condition), the order will be cancelled and any deposit refunded
6. A 10% deposit is payable on order. The balance is payable on the installation of panels and inverter (and batteries if applicable) for a solar system or batteries and EMS hardware for storage systems
7. The balance can be paid by EFT or credit card. Credit Card payments for the balance of system are subject to a 2.2% credit card fee. If a balance remains unpaid after installation, an Administration Fee of $150 is payable.
8. Warranties: All products are covered by manufacturers warranties. In the event of a warranty claim, Solaray Energy will review the fault, and arrange for the removal and replacement of any faulty product.
9. For any internet connected system (including solar inverters, monitors and energy management systems), Solaray will configure the system to enable it to connect to your internet connection via Wi-Fi or Ethernet. For Wi-Fi connections, there must be sufficient signal strength at the point of hardware installation. For Ethernet connections, a connected and operating RJ45 cable must be available at the point of hardware installation. Solaray is not responsible for any additional IT costs required to ensure internet availability other than connecting to an existing internet connection.
10. Pricing for solar systems is quoted after a deduction for STC's and assumes STC's are assigned to Solaray or its agent.
11. Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
12. We are required to provide you with a copy of the Consumer Building Guide. Please find a link to this guide here
13. Full terms and conditions are available here: http://www.solaray.com.au/solar-power-terms-and-conditions
Ph: 1300 221 586 | email@example.com
Unit 3, 9 Kilto Crescent Glendenning NSW 2761
ABN 80 103 836 497, License 244921C